Adam Schellhammer
  • Brigantine, NJ
Votes |
Wholesale example questions

Adam Schellhammer
  • Brigantine, NJ
Posted Aug 12 2014, 11:15

Hi all,

My name is Adam and I have been a biggerpockets member for about 3 months now. I have been researching the wholesale niche and am in the process of lining up my support team/marketing plan.

I have also joined the local REIA groups in South Jersey in order to build my local network and buyers list. My main issue right now is that I am having a difficult time finding a mentor to help me understand the intricacies of the buyers/assignees contracts. I have downloaded the template contracts from biggerpockets to try to gain a better grasp of them, but it is difficult without having the info to put in the fields.

My question is this; Would any wholesaler on biggerpockets be willing to go through a wholesale deal, from getting the property under contract, to losing with the assignee? There are several sample contracts aready in the file section, but I would find it very helpful if someone could present them in a real world scenario with some mock numbers. This may also be a great help with other folks trying to get a feel for wholesaling and may clear up confusion about the process.

Thanks to the biggerpockets family in advance for you time and knowledge!

Adam