• Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
wholesaling to a wholesaler

Iris Burrows
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 17 2014, 09:31

I'm a novice investor, haven't even had my first deal yet. Focusing on my marketing campaign, trying different strategies: bandit signs, post cards and yellow letters. It's all still very fresh, so I'm being patient. But the only actual lead I've gotten is from another wholesaler. I guess he saw my "we buy houses" signs as I actually have the money to buy these houses! Well, I really don't, lol. 

But I've been told this err is actually quite common, so I've decided to do my best to take advantage of the peculiar opportunity. I've contacted other investors I know to see if they are interested in the deal, which could benefit me, almost like bird digging I suppose. 

A couple things are happening here: 1) I'm jealous that the wholesaler is finding these deals! I want one. And 2) the homes he has under contract are so varying, that I think my buyers list is too short, the latest one, a turnkey property in my area.

So my question: is there an investors in my southwest Atlanta are or Atlanta at large, interested in turnkey properties? I hope this isn't considered solicitation.

Loading replies...