Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Maurice Bey
  • Lanexa, VA
Votes |
MOST EFFECTIVE NO/LOW COST METHODS OF FINDING MOTIVATED SELLERS!

Maurice Bey
  • Lanexa, VA
Posted Nov 21 2014, 13:29

Ok bp family, here's the deal. I bring ambition and desire to the table, that's about it. I'm a full time single working parent of two teenagers so I have very little excess time. My budget is virtually non existent, literally. What are THE MOST EFFECTIVE no/low cost ways and methods of locating motivated sellers. I know the typical stuff, bandit signs, direct mail, etc. But guys, I've got maybe a hundred bucks monthly for marketing. If I send out 50 letters per week, what category of people do I target to get the biggest bang for my buck? Or, do I  spend half of that on letters and half on bandit signs? If I do put out signs, do I put them up in the extremely hot neighborhood where all the other wholesalers have their signs up or what? Right now, the deals that I've been getting under contract are marginal, meaning, they're deals for someone but not for most. But so far I have not been able to get a deal under contract that I really  feel confident in. Hence, I need to talk to more of the right kind of seller. So, here's the scenario; you have no money (100 dollars monthly) no credit, and your back is against the wall financially! Your spouse just left you and took the kids, the dog and the pick up truck! You need it to happen as soon as it possibly can! You know that wholesaling is the ticket and all you have to bring to the table is the knowledge that you now posses. What specifically do you do to turn a deal as quick as possible!? How do you look for the deal? Where do you look for the deal?

Loading replies...