Votes
Jeremy Ferguson
  • Chapel Hill, NC
Votes |
Turnkey Properties

Jeremy Ferguson
  • Chapel Hill, NC
Posted Feb 2 2015, 17:37

I think this would be referred to as a turnkey property but please correct me if I am wrong.

Have any of you come across motivated sellers that live in nice homes that need little to no repairs. I get that most homes need something but to be honest I have come across a woman that has lost her husband and is looking to down size into a condo which she has already picked out downtown.

She isn't in a huge rush but she says she wants a simple process and doesn't want to deal with a realtor.

Whether or not this opportunity pans out I am curious what you have all come across. This would only make sense for the seller up to a certain point. Selling at a 6% discount would allow her to speed up the process of selling her home at the cost of realtor fees. But beyond 6% I really cant think of any reason why she or any other seller would want to sell at a discount when the house can literally be placed on the market the next day for retail.

This home is in a fantastic neighborhood on a golf course and is well kept up in great condition, updated appliances and only about 9 years old.

Loading replies...