Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Michael Lerch
  • Investor
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Votes |
Success! Closed first MLS Wholesale deal today!

Michael Lerch
  • Investor
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted Apr 30 2015, 19:53

I've been wholesaling for a while now grinding out postcards and internet leads with private sellers, but the MLS was an enigma. I've made some feeble and even misguided attempts at MLS properties before (that's how we learn right?) But... today I closed my first wholesale deal off the MLS with the help of an awesome Agent! Huge thanks and wanted to plug him here to help grow his busines @Shawn Jacobs

Guess what? I met him on BP! Imagine that :) this deal alone paid for my Pro membership a couple times over (more shameless BP promotion, but glad I did it) @Brandon Turner  @Joshua Dorkin ;)

Some wholesalers, including myself before this deal, believe that in order for MLS wholesale deals to happen you need to be licensed, have deep pockets, have your hands in someone else's pockets, or have an insane realtor willing to commit professional suicide spamming out 100s of low ball offers every week to get wholesale MLS deals. That may work for some, but I didn't have any of those to make this deal happen. I had a smart agent who understood wholesaling and we developed a good strategy for making offers without going crazy spamming offers and wasting a ton of time.

1 done and on to the next! 

Loading replies...