Votes
Carlos Rivera
  • Windham, CT
Votes |
Need Help ?

Carlos Rivera
  • Windham, CT
Posted Jul 16 2015, 09:13

Hello every one, I did what read in Biggerpockets forums and now I'm getting lots of possible sellers emailing me and calling me. Now this is what one of the Sellers ask me and i would like to no how do i RESPOND to this question PLEASE someone help me so that I can reply to this Seller the right way and now loss him. Here it is,

{Seller: I received your (Assignment Contract), I have several questions. I can have each of the sellers execute a Contract but what does the ultimate buyer Get ?

For example; on on one property the seller gives you a 90 day option to buy the property  at $95,000 or you pay him $1,000 and get a 90 day option at $94,000

The ultimate buyer could buy the property today from the seller for $95,000. Why would they buy from you? All the Realtors in the area can sell the land and get paid 3% or $2,850. The seller has already turned down 2 offers at $90,000. Please give me some information as to how this works for the buyer. } What do you people think can anyone HELP.   

Loading replies...