BiggerPockets

Flip This REO by Steph Davis

Forum Powered By:

7 posts by 4 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Mary Philio

Homeowner from Montgomery, Texas

Apr 22 '12, 04:21 PM

My apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I wanted to get some feedback if possible.

I've heard some great things about Steph Davis and was wondering if anyone has read her book or taken her coaching courses?

thanks all! This is a fantastic site with SOOOOOO much information, it's overwhelming!

Jon Klaus Verified Moderator Donor

Real Estate Investor from Garland, Texas

Apr 22 '12, 05:07 PM

Welcome to BiggerPockets, Mary. The content I've seen from Steph Davis looks solid. However, it's from her website, another forum, and her YouTube channel Make sure you read all you can on wholesaling here on BP. There is quite a bit of good info right here.

Jon Klaus, SellPropertyFast
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 214-929-6545

Mary Philio

Apr 22 '12, 05:19 PM

Thank you Jon for the quick reply!

I've been looking around and reading all day today and most of last night. My husband and I are in Texas and would like to aggressively pursue wholesaling. I'll be honest, the more I read, all the information is overwhelming and I have to take a break and 'regroup' so-to-speak.

I looked into real estate before, but the information, although good, was about 'all' of real estate and I just didn't know which way to go.

I was drawn in to look into it again and found BP, which is absolutely wonderful for information. I've learned so much in a short time! We've decided to pursue wholesaling and just stay in one niche for now. We've also studied up on Sean Terry's program, another BP member I discovered and nothing but good things from others about him. We're seriously considering joining Flip2Freedom Academy, but we are still looking around and reading all we can on BP first before making any decisions. Although I know we can probably get a deal under our belt without having to pay money to join anything, we're wanting to do what we can to get our first deal as quickly as we can and figure we may need some help to do that.

We will continue to utilize BP in our endeavors. I have come across many other sites and forums, and although they have great information and members, I don't think any are as valuable as BP!

Andrew Massaro

Wholesaler from Tampa, Florida

Apr 23 '12, 12:45 PM
1 vote

Mary, I know Steph personally. And though I haven't read her book, I know her knowledge and experience in flipping REO's is top notch.

Good luck!

Edited Apr 23 2012, 12:58 by Administrator

Mary Philio

Apr 23 '12, 02:58 PM

Thank you Andrew, I appreciate that! I don't believe I have much to lose by purchasing her ebook, as she's not asking much for it and I've seen good reviews about her knowledge and skills! And since we'd like to pursue just the wholesaling side, I'd like to include wholesaling foreclosures also, as I've seen many here in my own neighborhood.

Randy Bryant

Real Estate Investor from Kathleen, Georgia

May 11 '12, 09:38 AM
1 vote

Hi Mary,

I actually bought her book. It was an e-book and easy to download, print and read. I still like holding books in my hand when I read even though I could have read it on my laptop.

The information Steph gives is good, factual and current. I have incorporated a few of her suggestions. Like you, if you try to read everything you will be confronted with the dubios paralysis of analysis syndrome.

Just get out there and start working on some deals!!!

Randy

Mary Philio

May 11 '12, 09:48 AM

Thanks Randy - I'm working on it!

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums