• Wholesaler
  • Valrico, FL
Votes |
My Wholesaling Journal

Mike Wiesenhart
  • Wholesaler
  • Valrico, FL
Posted Jul 31 2012, 20:41

My name is Mike and I have been on BP for a while now. I have been reading and reading and gaining and gaining knowledge. The biggest obstacle in starting my wholesaling business was fear. The fear of failure, the fear of not being taken seriously, the fear of what my friends and family would say. I am tired of it.

Over the past couple days I have been ramping up to actually start my business. I set up my website, I got a Google Voice number, and I bought a potential sellers list from ListSource. I have been building a buyers list for a month or so and have 32 cash buyers.

Tomorrow I will start to write yellow letters to the list of potentials I bought earlier tonight and mail them out by the end of the week. I have signed up for a trial of Highrise to keep track of my buyers and sellers. I will enter them into the calendar so I can follow up with them until they tell me to stop or sign a contract for their home.

I will keep this post as updated as I can. If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism I would love to hear it.

Thanks BP for giving the confidence and the knowledge to move forward.

-Mike

Loading replies...