• Real Estate Investor
  • plattsmouth, NE
Votes |
2nd attempt at wholesaling

Nate S.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • plattsmouth, NE
Posted Jun 6 2013, 18:46

I'm not a stranger to wholesaling, it's just flipping contracts or what real estate agents do just w/o the agency involved. My first attempt was after high school. Problem was I could never get a deal finding a seller to put under contract, and this time don't want to face that problem again.

Didn't really have a mentor, money, and never went through the fundamental process of actually going through of setting up the deal. I tried getting a RE license but never could pass the actual test, and went broke.

Forward almost a decade later, well let's just say I got a job that is very stable, and can't quit. Will this be the best approach, and my time is very limited. I figure being a RE agent/wholesaler is best as a side job. Since I got the required hours already going to study to retake the RE test.

Hopefully being a agent will give me a foundation for connections, and I can easily make deals being a agent or better yet a wholesaler. What is the best way to finding motivated sellers and avoid other wholesalers or investors attempting the same thing?

Loading replies...