Ricky Lee
  • Beverly Hills, CA
Votes |
Can someone teach me the business?

Ricky Lee
  • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted Jun 18 2013, 16:55

Hello forum!

I was reading a bit of the posts here and after seeing how friendly and knowledgable everyone was I had to sign up. I'm looking forward to talking with everyone on here, learning and make new friends.

So here's my story and why I'm posting this up: I'm 21, my name is Rick. When I was 17 I was diagnosed with a rare muscle disease that left me bed ridden and in non-stop pain for 2 years. Eventually I got healed (thank God). However I missed out on a lot, I never learned how to make money and I'm unable to provide for my family. All I have is 700$ to my name but I'm not giving up I know I'm a business man and I can turn this all around.

So that's why I'm asking help: I found out about this business and seen you don't need schooling, a license or anything to get started and you can do it with little money and make thousands per deal. [b]So if there's anyone that can mentor me or explain to me how I can get my first deal started I'd appreciate it and would be happy to send you a percentage of my earnings just to show you how grateful I am to you.

I'm talking about wholesaling the way this guy does it, (this is where I seem it from): www.Junkers101.com

If there's anyone out that that can help me I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you.

Loading replies...