Votes
Perry Apawu
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Votes |
Payoff debt first or Investing ???

Perry Apawu
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Posted Jul 26 2013, 21:58

Hey everyone, over the last two years or so I have been trying my hand at wholesailing with no real success, now I was at one point in time one of those newbies who was gullible enough to believe that you don't need any money to invest or wholesale or any other thing associated with real estate, which I have learned over the past two years is just not true. With the little money I do have to commit to my small marketing campaigns I have come to a little bit of a fork in the road, I have come to the conclusion that maybe if I first focus on paying off all of my debts that I can actually have more focus in the future on my real estate investing/ wholesailing when I actually have the cashola to spend. Now I know there are a great number of people here with wisdom and knowledge, so I would like to ask would you focus on investing and paying down consumer debt ? or would you just focus on paying off debt first with the thought process of being able to focus more on real estate investing in the future because your cash position will be a whole lot stronger without consumer debt.

The reason for this question is because I feel that the little bit of money I have to commit to my marketing campaign may not be effective enough, and I'm seeing more cash going out than coming in and with this consumer debt on my back I feel it would be more of an advantage to payoff the debt now so I can commit more marketing dollars later. What would you suggest ????

Loading replies...