Joseph Brown
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Getting Started as Wholesaler in Gainesville Florida

Joseph Brown
  • Gainesville, FL
Posted Sep 5 2013, 14:55

Hello everyone:

My name is Joseph Brown and I am completely new here at BiggerPockets, and for that matter completely new to real estate investing altogether. Like many I imagine, I have spent several months lurking here on the forums and learning about the various strategies and investing techniques for getting started.

I've decided to begin my real estate investment business by utilizing a wholesale strategy. I intend to dedicate full-time hours to building this business to the best of my ability, and my desire is to become a known trustworthy resource for investors in my area by providing accurate information and profitable opportunities.

I have so many questions to ask, but I do not want to drive everyone crazy. So the one question I will ask at this time is simply, what is the best way to approach potential buyers, investors, rehabbers in my area. I do not want to make any rookie mistakes with my first impressions, and I could use some guidance on how I can break the ice.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to this awesome resource here at BiggerPockets. Short of actually getting out there any getting my feet wet, I have not come across a better educational resource for a first-time real estate investor.

Loading replies...