Simon Kane
  • Akron, OH
Votes |
Property Insurance Declaration Page

Simon Kane
  • Akron, OH
Posted Jan 31 2015, 15:36

Hello Everyone,

I am from Ohio USA. Would appreciate if someone could please provide me some advice what to do. My problem is that I cannot find my own document Property Insurance Declaration Page where is stated, among other details (few could be related to taxes also), coverage for this insurance. The coverage amount is the most important information. It seems like I have lost the paper. Obvious option for me would be to go to the property insurance agent and simply ask for a copy but due to many business meetings all over USA and other work related duties, i simply cannot do so. Therefore my question for you is: Where could I legally request such scan of said document ONLINE AND also get it ONLINE free of charge (!), e.g. legally download it online or sent to me as an attachment in email message? I have been doing little research on this already, found one website where could I request it online but unfortunately it doesn't meet my need because they physically mail a copy instead of providing it online. Will definitely identify myself however I have to. Property (single family house) is owned by me.

Would appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

With warm regards.

Loading replies...