BiggerPockets

Bank Direct Sellers Needed

Forum Powered By:

8 posts by 7 users

Rodney Berry

Real Estate Broker from Dallas, Texas

Jun 02 '09, 07:15 AM

We are currently looking for Serious sellers of REO portfolios. We have 7 serious (proven) buyers. At this time, we are only looking for direct sellers or individuals that are only one position away from the seller. We currently have buyers that have funds in escrow at the title co. They are wanting to close quickly but need good tapes NOW!!!

We are also looking for 3 additional buyers. If you are a direct buyer or one position away from the buyer, we would love to present you with quality tape for your review. Hopefully we can develop a long lasting relationship.

WE DO NOT DEAL WITH INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE NOT HONORABLE AND TRY TO GO AROUND THE PRESENTER.

CALL QUICKLY [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:26 by Moderator: phone number removed, use signature

Kevin Oliver

Real Estate Investor from Bakersfield, California

Jun 02 '09, 08:34 AM

Hello Rodney, If you would like to contact me at [CONTACT INFO REMOVED] we can discuss some of the banks we work with and there processes. We have closed several small transactions and would be willing to review with you, your clients needs to see if there is a fit.

Thanks,
Kevin

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:26 by Moderator: please use signature for contact info

Konrad Young

Real Estate Investor from Chicago, Illinois

Jun 02 '09, 09:10 AM

Hello Rodney.
I can provide you with access to a direct seller and you can determine if they meet your specifications.

Thanks,

Konrad
[CONTACT INFO REMOVED]

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:26 by Moderator: please use signature for contact info

Jon Holdman Moderator

SFR Investor from Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jun 02 '09, 11:23 AM

Folks, contact info goes in your signature, not in posts.
Thanks,

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:26

Jon Holdman, Flying Phoenix LLC

Charles Willis

Real Estate Investor from Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 04 '09, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Konrad Young:
Hello Rodney.
I can provide you with access to a direct seller and you can determine if they meet your specifications.

Thanks,

Konrad
[CONTACT INFO REMOVED]

- I have over 30 Reo's in Chicago

Give me a call at [REMOVED] -Charles willis

Price range from $8,000-$20,000

Not on MLS

Email me at: [REMOVED]

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:27 by Administrator: Double Influence Penalty Due to Ignoring Moderator Directions

Charles Willis

Real Estate Investor from Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 04 '09, 09:43 AM

Originally posted by Rodney Berry:
We are currently looking for Serious sellers of REO portfolios. We have 7 serious (proven) buyers. At this time, we are only looking for direct sellers or individuals that are only one position away from the seller. We currently have buyers that have funds in escrow at the title co. They are wanting to close quickly but need good tapes NOW!!!

We are also looking for 3 additional buyers. If you are a direct buyer or one position away from the buyer, we would love to present you with quality tape for your review. Hopefully we can develop a long lasting relationship.

WE DO NOT DEAL WITH INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE NOT HONORABLE AND TRY TO GO AROUND THE PRESENTER.

CALL QUICKLY [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

We have Reo's in Tn. , Fl. , Al. , Oh. , In. , Mi. , IL.

Give me a call or email me an i'll be glad to send you the list.

[REMOVED]

Charles willis- [REMOVED] cell
office [REMOVED]

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:27 by Administrator

Joshua Dorkin Verified Donor

BiggerPockets Founder from Denver, Colorado

Jun 04 '09, 11:31 AM

Folks - It is not that hard to follow directions here. The next person to post contact info in their post in this thread will be banned from the Bulk REO forum. If you want people to have your contact info, post it in your signature.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:27

Medium bp squareJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 877-831-4704
Get your logo in your signature too! Upgrade to PRO Today at http://www.biggerpockets.com/pro

Nancy Dito

Real Estate Investor from Mission Viejo, California

Jun 05 '09, 01:51 AM

Hi Joshua,

I'm actually glad you wrote that because I am new to this site and was wondering how to post my info into my signature? And maybe this is not the place to ask this question but since you brought it up.....:)

Thanks,
Nancy Dito

Edited Jun 26 2010, 08:27

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums