I’m reading this book on cults and it’s inspired me to start my own cult (maybe I got the wrong message from the book?). Anyways, my cult is going to be creatively titled “Jason’s Cult”. And here’s why joining my cult is going to make you rich.
Any good cult member is going to blindly follow their leader and take whatever action he prescribes. And if you’d simply do that, you’d be rich! Check it out: How many of you own courses that are still in their plastic? Well, if you followed those courses and just did what they say you’d start making money. Over the last few weeks I have gone over lease options and if you just did what I said, you’d make money.
There’s nothing that annoys me more than when I’m at a REIA meeting and some newbie starts arguing with me when he has come to pick my brain for advice (how many deals have you closed and how many have I closed buddy?).
The fastest track to success is to find someone who is where you want to be and then just do what they did (which is why at every REIA meeting, you should be picking the brains of the seasoned investors).
So here are the rules for joining Jason’s Cult (bare with me, this is my first cult, so I may have to work out some kinks).
- Every month you will put out 200 bandit signs and send out 1,000 pieces of highly targeted direct mail.
- You will network like crazy and attend every meeting in your local area.
- No whining.
- You will refer to me as Jason The Great.
- Every night before you go to bed you’ll make your TO DO list for the next day.
- You’ll give me your daughters and wives (actually forget that, they would be a pain in my butt, you can keep them).
- You will ONLY do wholesaling, lease options and subject-to. If I found out you’re using any of your own credit, bad things will happen.
- You’ll start out wholesaling if you’re brand new, and learn how to make a steady $5,000 a month (at minimum).
- You’ll go to RealtyTimes.com to research any market before you start investing there.
- You’ll have consistent follow up with your marketing, hitting the same list for a total of seven times.
- You’ll become ruthless with your time management and only check your email three times a day (8:00, 12:00, 6:00) and make phone calls only twice a day (12:00, 6:00).
- You’ll go to BiggerPockets.com every day to network, continue learning, make deals, and market yourself.
- You’ll repeat the following chant three times a day “Jason’s the greatest and I want to have his babies.”
So, you’re probably wondering what’s going to happen if you violate these rules? Well, obviously you’ll burn in hell….Welcome to my cult! Alright, one more important thing…..I need to know your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid? Tropical punch or grape?Joining This Cult Will Make You Rich! by Jason Hanson