Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- Revealed: The Top 20 U.S. Markets With the Highest Rental Returns
- 4 Steps Real Estate Professionals Should Take NOW for a Stress-Free Tax Season
- Cash Flow vs. Equity: Which Pays Off for Investors in the Long Run?
- BP Podcast 107: Making $47,000 On Your First Deal with Jonathan Makovsky
- Introducing: The BiggerPockets Wholesaling Calculator (and Cash Buyer Reports!)
- The Lease Option: How I Creatively Structured a Deal With Very Little Down
- Why People Move and What The Data Means for Real Estate Investors
- The (Totally Free, Highly Effective) Social Media Strategy for Busy Entrepreneurs
- Know Your Numbers: 2 Examples That Prove the Almighty Importance of Analyzing Your Investments
- Property Insurance: Why Coverage Gets Dropped & How to Handle It
- The 5 Types of Investors Who Resist Learning (& How They Can Change Their Ways)
- When the Bank Cut Me Off, I Had to Get Creative With Financing: Here’s What I Learned
- How to Be a Landlord’s Dream Tenant — and Get into Any Rental You Choose
- 7 Questions Every Entrepreneur Should Ask Daily for a Better Business
- What is an Accredited Investor? (And The Arbitrary SEC Rules That Hurt Young Investors)