Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- Interview With a Successful Female Flipper: How I’ve Built a Thriving Business
- Mobile Home Investors: You NEED to Build Trust With Park Managers. Here’s How.
- Why Boosting Your Credit Score to “Excellent” Can Make You a Better Investor
- #AskBP 075: How Can I Find a Property Manager When I Live Far Away from the Property?
- 3 Solid Strategies for Investing With a Self-Directed IRA
- 6 Up-to-Date Marketing Techniques to Help Get Your Properties Noticed
- BP Podcast 133: Scaling Your Business From Scratch to $50 Million in Assets with Jason Cohen
- #AskBP 074: What is Seller Financing and How Does it Work?
- Can You Invest in Real Estate With Bad Credit? (Maybe… Here Are 5 Ways to Do It)
- Student Housing: What Investors Should Know About Pros, Cons & Profitability
- Managing Your Property Manager: How to Prepare For Rental Disasters
- Seller Financing: Benefits & Drawbacks Investors Should Know
- #AskBP 073: How Should I Start Investing in Real Estate with $30,000?
- Blinded By Numbers: How Fixating on Metrics Can Lead to Bad Investments
- New Construction vs. Older Homes: Which is the Better Investment?