Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- #AskBP 053: How Do You Determine The Vacancy Rate of an Area?
- How to Find the BEST Hidden Deals Online Using Your Local CAD
- Just a Guessing Game: Should You Be Picking Stocks?
- What Does It REALLY Take to Build Wealth in Real Estate? The Answer May Surprise You…
- #AskBP 052: How Do I Find Private Money Lenders for My Real Estate Investments?
- 7 Brilliant Tools to Help Find Your Next Investment Property
- 7 Reasons You’re Not Landing Deals Like You Used To
- 2 Clever Negotiation Tips to Get More Deals Under Contract
- #AskBP 051: How Can You Invest in Real Estate While Working a Full-Time Job?
- The Investor’s Complete Guide to Deducting Travel Expenses
- The Easy, 3-Step Process to Decide: “Should I Buy This Rental?”
- How to Stage a House on a Budget to Sell FAST
- A Subpar Real Estate Team Will TANK Your Profits: Here’s How to Avoid That
- 3 Surefire Steps to Lease Your Residential Unit in 30 Days
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Bill Consolidation and Payment