Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- Why Wholesalers NEED Money Connections to Close the Best Deals
- #AskBP 027: Should I Pay Cash or Leverage My Real Estate Investments?
- The 5 Things You Need to Do to Dominate Property Management
- 11 Best Practices to Follow for Peak Rental Portfolio Performance
- 8 Tasks Vacation Homeowners Should Complete NOW to Prepare For the Summer Rush
- #AskBP 026: Should You Accept a Large Upfront Payment From Your Tenant?
- The Future of Professional Services is Here: Why You Should Try Value Based Pricing
- Dirt, Dead Mice & Cobwebs, Oh My: What I Learned From My Latest Tenant Horror Story
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- 7 Strategies to Conquer the Skepticism That’s Holding You Back From Investing
- I Dropped Everything to Invest in Real Estate With My Significant Other: Here’s My Story
- Interview With a Bi-Coastal Investor: Why I Purchased My First Multifamily Property Thousands of Miles Away
- In the Market For a Vacation Rental? First, Take a Look at the Pros & Cons!
- Why Real Estate Agents Don’t Work With Investors (& Why They Really Should!)
- 4 Ways Mobile Home Sellers Mislead Buyers (& What to Do About It)