Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- An Investor Answers: “How Do I Know if Wholesaling Will Work in My Market?”
- #AskBP 097: How Easy Is It to Buy Investment Properties If You Can Put 25% Down?
- The Rookie Landlording Mistake Most New Investors Make
- 4 Areas Newbies NEED to Master For Real Estate Investing Success
- Becoming a Real Estate Mentor Changed My Business (& Personal) Life: Here’s How
- The Top 10 Questions You Need to Ask Your Commercial Mortgage Broker
- #AskBP 096: What Are Cap Rates and How Are They Calculated?
- Multifamily Myths: Why Inexperienced Investors Think They Can Raise a Million Dollars
- Can Buy & Hold Real Estate Fund a Comfortable Retirement? Check Out the Numbers!
- 2 Lessons Long Term Investors Can Learn From the Recent Stock Market Plunge
- The Top 3 Real Estate Investing Mistakes I’ve Made (& What I Learned)
- 5 Simple Commandments All Real Estate Wholesalers Should Live By
- The Newbie’s Real Estate Dictionary: 16 Common Investing Terms, Defined & Explained
- What Mobile Home Investors Should Know About the Buying & Selling Process in the State of Texas
- 6 Simple Tips to Help Keep Your Tenants Happy (& Paying)