Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- Two Money & Time-Saving Hacks I’ve Applied to My Landlording Business
- Not Every Real Estate Investor Needs a Concrete Business Plan: Here’s Why
- The Five “C’s” of a Perfect Loan Proposal
- Here’s the Biggest Mistake I Made Starting Out in Real Estate: What’s Yours?
- Opportunity is Everywhere: How I Found Deals While Running Errands
- 5 Steps to Banish Negative Influences (to Become Happier & More Productive!)
- #AskBP 010: What Are Some Hidden Costs House Flippers Should Be Aware Of?
- How to Become an Accredited Investor & Gain Access to the Best Investments
- #AskBP 009: What are the Pros and Cons of Rural Investing?
- 3 Ways to Automatically Generate Leads for Free Using the IFTTT System
- BP Podcast 120: How to Find, Analyze, and Finance an Incredible Real Estate Deal!
- Thinking About Investing in a Condo? Stop! And Read This First…
- Thinking About Firing That Employee? Then You Probably Should. Here’s Why.
- The Scientifically Proven Way to Write a Highly Effective Rental Ad
- #AskBP 008: What Was Your Biggest Real Estate Investing Mistake?