Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- BP Podcast 101: From Real Estate Agent to Profitable Landlord with Dawn Brenengen
- Turnkey Investing 101: What to Avoid & How to Know if It’s Right for You
- 4 Revealing Questions to Help Develop Your Investment Philosophy
- Why Real Estate Investors Should Oppose the $15 Minimum Wage
- 6 Common Mistakes Landlords Make During Rent Collection & Evictions
- The Expert Real Estate Team: 3 Well-Run Examples to Emulate
- How I Transformed My 10-Unit Apartment Building From Financially Failing to a Stabilized Asset
- The 3 Types of Articles Investors Need to Write for a Successful, Well-Read Blog
- The Best Kind of Giving: How to Help People Help Themselves This Holiday Season
- The Power of Belief: How to Overcome Your Fear of Risk-Taking, Day by Day
- 10 Smart Tips for Building Trust With Private Money Lenders
- How to Protect Your Investment Property Against Unethical Property Managers
- What Investors Should Know About Real Estate & Inflation in China
- $15 Minimum Wage: Why Real Estate Investors Should LOVE This Idea [Opinion]
- Investing v. Working: Which Real Estate Strategy Requires the Least Amount of Effort?