Kevin Amolsch is a real estate investor and hard money lender located in the Denver, Colorado area. In our interview with Kevin (26:54 minutes), we get some great tips about topics such as using owner financing, lease options, wholesaling, building a portfolio, the life of a landlord, tenant screening, building wealth, and hard money loans. In the hard money discussion, we cover leverage and hard money, the risks of hard money lending, how to prepare yourself for a loan, why lenders focus locally, and the hard money loan process.
- The Quick Exercise to Help Put You & Your Spouse on the Same Investing Page
- Wholesalers: Here’s a Simple, Free Way to Strengthen Your Brand’s Presence
- Holding Real Estate Assets Forever: An Investor’s Look at Benefits & Costs
- How to Expand Your Real Estate Portfolio Using Hard (or Private) Money
- BP Podcast 112: “Little Old Lady House” Investing with Mark Updegraff
- A Market Study Exercise: Why Should Someone Live in Your Locale?
- Sued by a Tenant? Here’s How to Resolve It in a Single Conversation
- 3 Ways Using Conventional Loans Saved This Real Estate Newbie From Disaster
- Maximize Your Membership: How I Made $4,200 in 2 Days Using BiggerPockets
- Your First Investment: How to Use Future Rental Income to Qualify for a Duplex Loan
- We’ve Done the Math: You Can’t Make Money on $30,000 Houses. Here’s Why…
- Networking Made Easy: How to Host Your Own Real Estate Workshop
- How to Stay in the Real Estate Game When You Have No Time For it
- The True Cost of a Bad Tenant: Why You CAN’T Afford Not to Screen
- 8 Crucial Items Every Landlord Should Bring to an Eviction