1. The thrill of excitement when I finally found a deal worth pursuing.Source: plus.google.com
2. Doing my initial walk-through and realizing the property needed a lot of “updating”.Source: ebaumsworld.com
3. The only thought that went through my mind when the seller kept bragging about what a “cash cow” the property was.Source: ReactionGIFs.us
4. When I sent the seller a low-ball offer, and they accepted it.Source: plus.google.com
5. When I finally got my loan approval from the bank.Source: ebaumsworld.com
6. When I was signing closing documents at the title company, and the seller walked in the room.Source: ebaumsworld.com
7. Walking out of the title company with my agent.