Most of the guests we’ve had on the BiggerPockets Podcast have specialized in one niche of real estate.
However, not all real estate investors focus on just one field.
Today we want to shake things up a bit and introduce you to a relatively new investor who took 10 years to get his first deal… but has been on fire ever since engaging in numerous different real estate niches and crushing it in his business. Paul Tschetter, an investor from Washington State, shares his diversified real estate strategies and explains how we went from nothing to over a dozen deals in the past several years. From manufactured homes to vacation rentals, commercial, and more- there are an unbelievable amount of great actionable tips in today’s show. Definitely don’t miss a second of this motivation and insightful conversation!
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- Getting started by working a job in real estate
- Why Paul started investing with a free manufactured home
- How much Paul pays for handymen
- How to get infinite returns with your investments
- Using Hard Money to invest in real estate
- Working with partners to invest
- Attracting private money
- Working with multiple exit strategies to minimize risk
- How to invest when you live in a big area
- Paul’s vacation rental on “Useless Bay”
- Tips for getting your first deal
- The worst financial advice Paul has ever heard
- And a lot more!
Links from the Show
- How I Found, Analyzed, and Bought an Ugly Purple Rental Property by Brandon Turner
Books Mentioned in the Show
“As an investor, you need to be extremely disciplined.” (Tweet This!)
“Different locations are good for different investment strategies.” (Tweet This!)
“At some point – you have to just pull the trigger and just jump in and do it.” (Tweet This!)