On today’s episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down and chat with a real estate investor who is a successful wholesaler and rehabber out of the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.
Brandon Krieg shares his insights on how he transitioned out of a full-time job to become a full time real estate investor and shares some incredible insight for others who are thinking about making the leap themselves. During the show, Brandon speaks on the importance of integrity in business and the priority of taking care of family and then continues on to shed light on his innovative marketing tactics, that has him averaging a 15-25% response rate with direct mail!
Whether you are a new investor struggling to figure out how to generate deal flow or struggling with making the transition from part-time real estate to full-time or you’ve been investing for years and need some marketing tips to take you to the next level, this is the show for you.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- How to transition from a full time job you hate to full time real estate
- How to find good wholesalers
- The keys you need to succeed at wholesaling
- How Brandon uses direct mail with an 15-25% response rate
- How to ethically use bandit signs
- How Brandon used BiggerPockets to grow his network
- Who Brandon uses for his direct mail success
- How many deals should you do before jumping into real estate full time?
- How to handle leads outside your comfort zone
- How important are business systems?
- And a lot more!
Books Mentioned in the Show
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J Scott
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs by J Scott
- FLIP, by Rick Villani and Clay Davis
“If I quit real estate when it gets tough, I lose my chance of gaining success from it.” (Tweet This!)
“Ask yourself, “If this client was my sister, my cousin or my uncle, how would I help them?” (Tweet This!)
“The greatest moments of growth in my life have always been sparked by great books.” (Tweet This!)