On today’s episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we have Phillip Vincent, an acquisition specialist who hails from the St. Louis, Missouri area. Phillip is part of a large real estate investment firm, handling all the ins and outs of getting properties under contract. This week’s podcast goes into great detail on how to interact with distressed homeowners, how to generate leads from the high-end price points and walks you through the best way to handle Probate leads.
Additionally, Phillip is particularly knowledgeable in wholesaling and shares excellent insight on exactly what you need to do to get started in real estate, ethically. This is an action-packed show, so let’s get into it!
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
- Powerful and unique lead generation
- The benefits of having a real estate team
- How to flip a $1,000 house
- How to actually purchase in high-end markets
- How Phillip lost $200,000 on a spec build
- Time Capsule Homes and why they make great investments
- Using SEO and PPC to get deals
- A snapshot of the life of an Acquisition Specialist
- Why marketing doesn’t really cost you any money…
- How to leverage wholesalers and newbies for lead generation
- The importance of being ethical when wholesaling
- How to network effectively
- And a whole lot more!
- The BiggerPockets Marketplace
- How NOT to Flip a House: An Embarrassing Story of Wasted Time, Money, and Opportunity
Books Mentioned in the Show
- Rick Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Big Rich: The Rise and Fall of the Greatest Texas Oil Fortunes by Bryan Burrough
“In real estate, don’t buy weird.” (Tweet This!)
“Find people in your market that have too many leads and simply go help them with those leads.” (Tweet This!)