Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast we are excited to welcome Michael Quarles to the show. Michael is an active investor coming out of California’s Central Valley who has done so many deals that he has lost count!
His experience is diverse and includes developing, flipping and more, but today his primary strategy is what is known as “wholetailing” and today’s show covers this strategy in detail!
Also, as a master negotiator, Michael breaks down the science of haggling a deal that both honors the seller and benefits the investor. This episode is so jammed-packed that you’ll finish feeling like you just graduated with a degree in negotiation!
You even get to walk away word-for-word scripts! You really don’t want to miss this one!
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- How Michael convinced a stranger to give him $200,000 in order to invest in real estate.
- The complete breakdown of what wholetailing is and how to do it…
- The 5 important question you HAVE to ask leads over the phone
- Practical lesson in Neuro Linguistics – Complete with role playing!
- The importance of being ethical and taking care of people
- The peanut butter story…
- The proper mindset behind negotiating
- Getting over fear in order to take action
- and much, much more!