BiggerPockets Real Estate Interviews
BiggerPockets has brought together some of the most influential and important people in the real estate industry for our readers to learn and get inspired from. We’ve got a great lineup of pending interviews including the who’s who in real estate. Check back often!
Get Actionable Advice from the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast
We launched the BiggerPockets Podcast in January 2013 to great fanfare. The show has produced a ton of great feedback and even made it into the top 10 of all business podcasts on iTunes for a short while. Check out the following interviews, and if you listen on iTunes, please take a minute to leave us a review to help us better compete with other shows.
- Show 1: Marty Boardman – Building a Successful House Flipping Business and Losing Millions
- Show 2: Karen Rittenhouse – Starting Out, Subject To, Direct Mail, and Investing from a Woman’s Perspective
- Show 3: Brian Burke – Getting Started in Real Estate, Raising Money, Partnering, & Building Business Structures
Presenting the BiggerPockets Real Estate Interview Series
We’re always looking for successful leaders in real estate to interview. If you or your client would be interested in taking part in one, please contact us
Real Estate & Investor Interviews: Video Interview Series
Watch our video interview series as we learn more about the real estate investors who are making it happen.
- Kevin Amolsch – Colorado (hard money, owner financing, landlording)
- Will Barnard – So.California (What is ARV or After Repair Value?)
- Greg Brister – Texas (getting the bank to say yes)
- Jeff Brown – California (investing over the years, retirement)
- Chris Clothier – Memphis, TN (turn-key investing, landlording, property management)
- Ken Corsini – Georgia (turn-key property investing)
- John Fedro – Texas (mobile home investing, general real estate investing)
- Rob Gillespie – Ohio
- Kevin Kaczmarek – Indiana (note investing, SDIRAs)
- Joel Owens – Canton, Georgia (commercial real estate, multi-families, retail)
- Charles Perkins – Washington
- Joey Ragona – Ontario, Canada (rent-to-own, landlording, business building)
- Loc Rao – Southern California (note investing)
- Jonathan Rivera – Florida (investing, marketing, social media, lead gen, landlording)
- Tom Tarrant – San Diego, California (flipping, rehabbing, blogging)
- Mark Updegraff – New York
- James Vermillion – Kentucky
- Michael Zuber – California
Meet The Investor Interviews
Learn more about some of your fellow BiggerPockets members with the Meet the Investor interviews. We’ve met with investors of various levels of experience and success to help inspire you to succeed.
- Will Barnard
- Connie Brzowski
- Chris Clement
- Tom Cmunt
- Scott Ficek
- Christian Malesic
- Eric Medemar
- Michael Rossi
- Ryan Waggoner
- Richard Warren
- Ryan Webber
- Rich Weese
Are you interested in being interviewed for Meet the Investor? Contact us and let us know!
BiggerPockets Success Story Interviews
As more and more of our members go on to find business success as a result of BiggerPockets, we will be bringing you their stories.