BiggerPockets


Big_1399666228-avatar-apirlrain

Jennifer Lee

  • Real Estate Investor from Gibsonia, PA
  • Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services

Jennifer has 52 Colleagues

Send Colleague Request

View All

Small_1399422779-avatar-bzp

Blaise P.
Pittsburgh, PA


Small_1399551489-avatar-smeltzjg

Jarred S.
Real Estate Investor
Pittsburgh, PA



Jennifer has 12 Followers

View All

Small_1402268926-avatar-konradlightner

Konrad Lightner
Multi-family Investor
Burbank, CA


Small_1399690043-avatar-zengirl

Monique Housen-Hila
Maspeth, NY


Small_1399705906-avatar-mejia

Mejia A
Brooklyn, NY


Small_1399698864-avatar-fritzbucyrus

James Wise
Real Estate Investor
Cleveland, OH


No_avatar_small

Rashi Ash
Gibsonia, PA



Jennifer is following 2 members

View All

Small_1399326527-avatar-brighterdays

Karen Margrave
Developer
Orange County, CA


Small_1398857206-avatar-jasonscott

J Scott
Real Estate Investor
Ellicott City, MD



I grew up around real estate, so a lot of what I know about RE is my gut feeling. I know that doesn't sound very scientific, but it has given me an edge with my investments.

That said, it is only 1% of the equation, the other 99% is learning things on the Fly, whether it be self-education or seeking experts. Which is how I found Biggerpocket, this site keeps popping up in my search for answers.

Experience

I am a slow and steady buy hold. Since we finance our projects ourselves I try to do new things each time for the purpose of exposure and learning new things.

In my short 12 yrs, I was a flipped, landlorded, build new construction, own commercial retail stores, and currently rehab old homes.

After all these year, finally investors started to believe in me and started to invest in me, or asked me to mentor them. Today, I just got my realtor license, so the adventure continues....

Real Estate Goals

My goal is to build a portfolio for retirement.
Meanwhile, I just let opportunities take me along for a ride.


Contact




References

This member doesn't have any references!


Awards

Addict Popular Poster


Member since January 20, 2013 (last active 1 day ago)