I work with investors and landlords with holdings in the Las Vegas metro. I've been in Vegas for 7 years, and I still don't miss the cold even when watching the Packer games.
I have 10 years under my belt in the real estate appraisal industry. I started in the Detroit metro, and started Dwyer Home Appraisal in 2006 in Las Vegas.
Looking to leverage my appraisal experience, I became an active agent and property manager in 2011.
1. Grow luxury rental management portfolio (5000SF +) by 10 units in 2014.
2. Read a book on interior real estate photography in 2014
1. More properties to manage
2. Introductions to owners of sfr rental property
3. Introductions to luxury home owners
4. Introductions to relocation companies
This member doesn't have any references!
Member since August 26, 2011 (last active 1 day ago)