Real Estate Marketing

Expertise: Real Estate Marketing, Personal Development, Real Estate News & Commentary, Mortgages & Creative Financing, Real Estate Investing Basics, Landlording & Rental Properties, Flipping Houses, Personal Finance, Business Management
Doesn’t it seem like every realtor has the same website design, the same blog content, the same business cards . . . basically, the same everything? Doesn’t it seem like all the real estate investors are spinning their wheels with the same marketing, same bandit signs, etc . . . ? You get the point! [...] View the full article: Looking to Advertise Real Estate Effectively? Stop Being Like Everyone Else. Be Different! on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2017 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Joshua Dorkin is a serial entrepreneur, investor, podcaster, publisher, educator, and co-author of
    Ladin Ventures
    Ladin Ventures
    Replied over 13 years ago
    I couldn’t agree with you more! I recently wrote a similar post titled Advertising & Marketing…Dare To Be Different! Reply Report comment
    Ladin Ventures
    Joshua Dorkin
    Replied over 13 years ago
    Thanks for the comment. Nice blog, BTW – I added you to my reader.
    shaun mclane
    Replied over 13 years ago
    Thanks you for putting in words what I’ve been thinking for months! It’s amazing that in a profession where we try so hard to be unique, there are so many that are basically clones of each other. I used to love going to realtor.com and clicking on Realtor websites to see how many had the same template. It’s very sad.
    Joshua Dorkin
    Joshua Dorkin
    Replied over 13 years ago
    Shaun – It is my pleasure. I’m not one to hold back. Break from the pack mentality and you’ll surely stand out. Reply Report comment
    Joshua Dorkin
    Joshua Dorkin
    David Airey :: Creative Design ::
    Replied over 13 years ago
    Hey Josh, Thanks for the linkback. I’m glad you found something of use over on my design blog! Ciao for now, David
    jane
    Replied over 13 years ago
    It’s amazing how simple ideas can pack the most punch, like the one from Denver Water here — definitely unforgettable. Reply Report comment
    jane