Real Estate Investing Basics

How Does a Dick Become Rich? A Real Estate Success Story

Expertise: Real Estate Marketing, Personal Development, Real Estate News & Commentary, Mortgages & Creative Financing, Real Estate Investing Basics, Landlording & Rental Properties, Flipping Houses, Personal Finance, Business Management
With an economic crisis getting worse and worse, a housing bubble, doom and gloom everywhere, foreclosures, and subprime blowups, find out how you can take advantage and become rich with real estate. Enjoy the video, then pass it on and spread the love! Free eBook from BiggerPockets! Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide [...] View the full article: How Does a Dick Become Rich? A Real Estate Success Story on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2017 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Joshua Dorkin is a serial entrepreneur, investor, podcaster, publisher, educator, and co-author of How to Invest in Real Estate. He started BiggerPockets to help democratize the real estate investing landscape for himself and others, aiming to make it accessible for everyone, regardless of income or education. Today, BiggerPockets is the premier real estate investing website online with over one million members and reaching over 70 million people with the message of financial freedom through real estate investing. Joshua, along with his wife and three daughters, make their home in Denver, Colorado, and spend any time they can traveling, exploring, and adventuring. Read more about Joshua’s story in 5280 and Inc.com.

Ron Ares
    Replied over 11 years ago
    Josh, nicely done. I had to watch twice to enjoy the Dick/Rich facial expressons.
    Joshua Dorkin
    Replied over 11 years ago
    I’m glad you liked it, Ron! Even after watching it a thousand times, I still get a kick out of it!
    Mike Farmer
    Ha! Love it.
    Mike Farmer
    Ha! Love it.
    Jim Watkins
    Replied over 11 years ago
    When does the BiggerPockets “Bobble Head” doll come out?
    Chris Heath
    Replied over 11 years ago
    Great fun, sent it to friends with the same reaction
    Joshua Dorkin
    Replied over 11 years ago
    Nice idea, Jim. That would be brilliant! Thanks for passing it along, Chris!
    Frank
    Frank
    Frank
    Replied over 11 years ago
    The video is really cool. I have bookmarketed the post and have added the video to my favorites. Reply Report comment
    John
    John
    Replied over 11 years ago
    It’s very good, pretty funny too, dick asleep with the keg while rich is on the moon lol I think if you had kept going with some instructions (or introductions) on how to go about “becoming rich” before asking the viewer to come visit here, you would have a better chance of getting the video seen all over the place, especially if you kept some comedy elements going throughout. Just my two cents. Great work though, well done. Reply Report comment
    Phillip
    Replied over 11 years ago
    One great and relatively easy way to make money (not necessarily get rich!) is investing in foreclosure property. Too many people are scared off by falling prices when the economice make so much sense…..buy significantly below market value and the sell straight away at market value and walk away with the profit!