With 90% of buyers searching for real estate online, does it make sense to list with the guy who has the most signs in the neighborhood anymore?
Questions For Prospective Listing Agents In 2010
- Will you create a single property website for my property? Will it be syndicated? Can you set me up to watch visiting traffic in real time?
- Will this site include a video of the property? Will the video be on Youtube? How about some other video sharing sites?
- How often will you repost to Craig’s List? Will your Craig’s list ads divert that juicy Craig’s traffic to more effective lead capture points?
- How many Facebook ad impressions do you plan to purchase for the property? How will they be targeted?
- Which keywords will you target as part of the Google adwords and/or Bing campaigns you run for the property? (What’s your budget for these campaigns?)
- How big is your website’s rss based newsletter readership?
- Do you have any stealth lead capture sites out there capturing buyer leads?
- Will you post my property to your blog and update your readership at least twice/month with price changes, etc?
- Will you create a Twitter account for the property (see image above)? Will it automatically follow other twitterers in the area and invite them to take a look at my listing?
- What kind of camera will you use to take the pics of my property? Or…will you hire a pro?
- Can I see the MLS description you plan to write for the property before we execute a listing agreement?
- Are you willing to notify the 10 agents who have the most recent sales on properties closest to my property about the listing?…
- Which social networks will your blog posts about my listing syndicate to? How many total people do you have on your friends/fans/followers lists?