The 15 Most Hilarious Autocompletes from Real Estate Related Searches
Remember when search engines like Google and Bing started integrating the “autocomplete” function into their search bars a few years ago?
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Ever since, I’ve noticed a lot of interesting, hilarious, disturbing and bizarre trends about what other people are searching for. If you start paying attention to these autocomplete results like I did — you might start learning a lot of things you didn’t want to know.
Not sure what I’m talking about?
Take a look below and I think you’ll be as baffled as I was. Let’s type in a few real estate-related search terms and see what pops up…
The 15 Most Outrageous Autocompletes from Real Estate Related Searches
1. “Why does my realtor charge 6%?”
2. “Why is there a deadline for closings?”
3. “How to raise your income”
4. “When I use standard contracts”
5. “How much would a property inspection cost?”
6. “Why can’t I own a home?”
7. “I hate it when tenants don’t pay”
(wow, lots of weird ones here)
8. “How to get rid of bad tenants”
9. “Help I need a mortgage”
10. “Why do my tenants never pay on time?”
11. “Is it impossible to get a loan?”
(Why would anyone ask ANY of these questions?? Seriously?)
12. “When I joined BiggerPockets”
13. “What does a real estate investor do?”
14. “Should I stay in this business?”
15. “Why is real estate so confusing?”
“What do I do if a tenant won’t return calls?”
Have you ever come across any weird autocompletes when searching for answers to your real estate questions?
Let’s hear about them in the comments below!