There are a lot of “shady” people in the real estate space, and wholesalers tend to be the worst offenders. So today on The BiggerPockets Podcast, we are excited to bring you an interview with Brett Snograss, an investor from Indianapolis market who’s (ethically) wholesaling up to 25 houses each month! Brett shares his exact strategies for finding deals, growing his business, and networking with others. You’ll even witness a “one-on-two coaching” moment as Brett walks Josh and Brandon through their “first deal” at wholesaling real estate. Brett is a great guy with a super powerful message that will leave you motivated and equipped to dominate your own real estate market!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafepockets.com
Fire Round Sponsor
Check out Freddie Mac, the leader of multifamily financing, they make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable.
Get a quote today by visiting: freddiemac.com/smallloan
In This Episode We Cover:
- Brett’s background as an entrepreneur (and how he got sued!)
- Tips for buying discounted real estate properties
- How to get up to 25 properties a month
- His definition of wholesaling
- Why he doesn’t fix and flip
- A discussion on whether this is a good strategy for newbies
- How his company handles closing costs
- Why wholesalers run a transactional business
- The average profit per deal and a walkthrough of one deal
- How to use direct mail and a PPC website
- Tips for working on your marketing funnel
- What Brett’s team looks like
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- Real Estate Investing as a Side Hustle with Grammy-Winning Producer Seth Mosley
- Josh’s Instagram Profile
- Brandon’s Instagram Profile
- Josh’s Twitter Profile
- Brandon’s Twitter Profile
- AgentPro 247
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Jaren Barnes BiggerPockets Profile
- SWP:002 The Epic Adventure Story of Brandon Turner
- Becoming a Millionaire Real Estate Investor Using The One Thing with Jay Papasan
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The ONE Thing by Jay Papasan and Gary Keller
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs by Dan Kennedy
- “Your reputation is everything.” (Tweet This!)
- “If I can save myself 5 hours a week training somebody else to do what I’m doing, then that’d be awesome.” (Tweet This!)
- “Wholesaling is a transactional business.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Brett
- Brett’s BiggerPockets Profile
- Brett’s Company Website
- Simplewholesaling Podcast
- Simplewholesaling Properties