Awesome show alert! Today’s guest is so full of information you will be blown away.
Aaron Amuchastegui sits down with Brandon and David and explains how he buys 20 deals a month while practicing principles of the four-hour workweek. It’s an incredible story about how he built a big business with foreclosures, how he keeps his pipeline full (including how he buys deals at auctions), how he does due diligence, and how he tracks down owners of vacant properties.
You won’t want to miss his advice on owning C- or D-level properties, how he uses flip profits to fund a business that acquires rentals, and—most importantly—how you can lose money in real estate even if you’re buying great deals.
This episode is full of more powerful insight than we can begin to mention. Aaron is a big-time real estate investor who has gone from rags to riches, to rags to riches again. Tune in to hear him share everything he learned along the way.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Fundrise enables you to invest in high-quality, high-potential private market real estate projects. I’m talking anything from high rises in D.C. to multi-families in L.A. — institutional-quality stuff. And each project is carefully vetted and actively managed by Fundrise’s team of real estate pros.
Their high-tech, low-cost online platform lets you track the progress of every single project, and keep more of the money you make. Oh, and by the way, you don’t have to be accredited.
Visit Fundrise.com/biggerpockets to have your first 3 months of fees waived.
Deep Dive Sponsor
Almost none of us have the time to read everything we’d like to read. Yet we lose countless hours to activities that bring us little joy such as commuting, chores and staring at our phones. What if we could turn these little blocks of unallocated time into precious and rewarding moments for learning and reflection? Founded in 2012 by four friends, Blinkist now connects 6-million readers worldwide to the biggest ideas from bestselling nonfiction via 15-minute audio and text.
Blinkist has a special offer for YOU. It’s a FREE 7 day trial — just go to Blinkist.com/pockets
Fire Round Sponsor
The best way to avoid water damage is to prevent it. Backed by years of product development and industry leading technology, the device detects and stops leaks. From your toilet, shower or faucet, to the pipes in your foundation and behind your walls, the device monitors all of them so there’s no surprises on your water bill or catastrophes when you come home from vacation.
Go to meetflo.com/bp and use code: bp15 for your 15% off!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How he got into real estate investing
- Buying at an auction
- The different types of auctions
- How to approach and talk to cash buyers
- The moral aspect of real estate
- How to do title research
- A big surprise after buying a sight-unseen house
- Bouncing back from losing everything he built
- Why he thinks flipping is a job
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Kiawe Outdoor Instagram
- Kiawe Outdoor
- Brandon’s Instagram
- BiggerPockets Podcast 157: A Simple Morning Ritual to Help You Dominate Every Area of Your Life with Hal Elrod
- BiggerPockets Podcast 254: Tim Ferriss on Real Estate, Becoming a Top Performer and His Tribe of Mentors
- Five Hour School Week
Books Mentioned in this Show
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- “There’s so many problems that you can solve in real estate.” (Tweet This!)
- “I make money 9/10 houses. I take a loss 1/10.” (Tweet This!)
- “Flipping is only money when you keep flipping.” (Tweet This!)