Top 10 reasons why you know you lost in negotiations
10. Your counter party congratulates you on a deal well negotiated.
9. You gave your counter party a deposit before you were done negotiating.
8. You didn't have to escalate negotiations to deal just with the 'bad cop' counter party.
7. You didn't spend 7 straight hours negotiating until the counter party finally made a mistake.
6. You did not always put the pressure back on the counter party.
5. You tried to monetize the free pen you left with.
4. You calculated your efforts to be a net loss since you bought everyone the donuts and coffee.
3. You think being the most economical market solution results in a stronger position.
2. You raised your voice.
and the #1 reason why you know you LOST in negotiations is...
You started celebrating before it was over!