Votes
Elliot Tan
Pro Member
Votes |
Any Tenant Cloud users out there?

Elliot Tan
Pro Member
Posted Jun 6 2022, 21:24

Hi all! I'm looking to purchase rental properties in Central Texas (Bell County specifically) and am hoping to self-manage, then transition into hiring an in-house manager once I feel like I cannot manage my properties myself. My plan is have most of my portfolio be SFR's, with maybe 1 or 2 small apartment complexes eventually. My goal is to have a small, but MIGHTY portfolio 😊.

I've been researching property management software and feel the most drawn to Tenant Cloud based on their price point, scalability, and amount of features.  There aren't a ton of reviews or marketing like some of the big-name ones (Rent Redi, Avail, Buildium, etc....), so I'm hoping to get some feedback from people who have actually used the software!  

Would love to hear from people who have any experience with Tenant Cloud!  Both positive and negative reviews would be great.  I especially want to know if it's user-friendly, if tenants like working with it, if the features are as advertised, and if they do a good job marketing your properties?

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...