Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
National Newspaper Wants BP Community's Input!

Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Posted Aug 11 2022, 18:18

A reporter from a national newspaper that you've all definitely heard of reached out with some questions for me. She told me that she wanted to hear from some REAL investors, and I told her that I know just the place! 

Please find her questions below, and note that by replying here, you are agreeing to have your responses republished or quoted by that newspaper! 

Questions:

-When did you buy your investment property recently/where (city/state), how much did you pay, how big is it? 

-How much are you hoping to make on the investment? How much have you made so far?

- If you are planning to buy an investment property soon, how come? 

- What are you looking for and how come you think now is a good time?

- What advice would you give to others thinking about this decision? Anything surprise you?

-First/last name, age, profession, city/state where they live-email for follow up questions

This is an exception to our normal forum rules - you can post contact information here, for the reporter to reach out (or you can DM it to me, if you don't want to post it to the forum). 

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Also, I want to quickly call out that this is my 2,000th forum post

It's been a wild ride and I've learned so much from this community. Thank you to everyone who's asked a great question, answered one of mine, or corrected me the many times I've been wrong or given terrible advice here. This community is just incredible and I'm very grateful.

Loading replies...