Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes

Multi unit in sfr neighbor listing

Posted Jan 23 2022, 10:30

CA real estate licensee in los angeles area. I been following up with a home owner in the area whose property(Duplex) is located in a neighborhood where only sfr are around. the next property a like is miles away or doesnt exist and non or a couple or several have only sold within a year.

Now, landlord is considering selling if it makes sense. meaning, he'll list his home but if it doesnt get the offers his looking for he wont sell. Landlord did mention a number in pricing about a year ago when i visited the property and i believe what he has in mind is accurate if not a little under priced specially now after a year. The property is well kept its been turn from sfr to adu duplex and renovated inside out with many up grades including own meter.

My Question is: How to present. What information is crucial to identify with the landlord about the market? what materials to introduce the landlord? how to market the place? what questions is the landlord gathering up for me to answer? what info do i need to find out? what kind of buyers am i looking for? please give me your expert advise. Ask all the questions. follow up. thank you all really appreciate the support.