Skip to content
Real Estate News & Current Events

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Trogan
  • Lender
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Exclusive Kansas City Mastermind - Is this allowed?

Jacob Trogan
  • Lender
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jul 26 2022, 14:08

Reach out to me through a private message or comment in this thread if you are interested in attending something like this or if you know of one already happening... this would be for the Kansas City area exclusively right now. So Missouri or Kansas alerts get notified of this and let me know your thoughts... 

Anyways I have been holding a small mastermind with some now close friends who all have invested in real estate. We all met at one of Mindy's amazing events. I have not been attending the larger events like hers as much and want to get back to doing so but in a slightly modified manner. I will continue holding this small mastermind and plan to keep it that way if any of you read this... BUT I want to start something else... that is larger than just a few people but still has the close group of friends feel.

The group I currently meet with are all younger guys (under 25). This group has helped me take steps forward. I always like ruffling feathers and I think there are a lot of clubs that are exclusively women nowadays. Why can't men go? Because it allows them to connect more deeply emotionally and be vulnerable in some ways. So I thought I could do the opposite. That's right a good old fashioned mens club (in this case young mens club). Just like the concept of GoBundance which Brandon Turner loves and endorses before anyone freaks out on me. Anyways I was thinking something similar to this. This mastermind that I plan to hold would consist exclusively of 18-30 year old males... or whoever wanted to join... if they got the invitation.... It will happen eventually, for sure starting this year. I already am in contact with many young men who are in the real estate industry due to being a lender, but it is just a question of how fast I will materialize this desire. It could happen in a month, it could not happen until December. If you would like to get notified when this comes into fruition let me know NOW so we can communicate. 

Like I have said, the concept of GoBundance which Brandon Turner seems to emanate is the inspiration. But for those of you unfamiliar it is a mastermind of million+ networth individuals who are all men (I believe), they meetup and focus on success in various fields of life (not just real estate). I want to connect with others based initially on the common interest of real estate but also expand into topics such as health, spirituality, relationships, and anything else that interests others in their personal development. Also to clarify my conditions for getting an invitation may or may not be concrete and absolute or it may just be based on if that person fits with the values of the group... Will this get cancelled? Lets see I can't imagine the Kansas City crowd being that woke. The Californians haven't taken over this market yet I believe. We will see