Skip to content
Real Estate News & Current Events

User Stats

Votes

like a new investor

Posted Jan 11 2021, 13:43

good afternoon everyone, I consider  my self a new investor. My husband and I have being buying properties for a couple years but never thought that we were investors since they were our primary residence and then we rented out to our own family members. This year we decided to start buying 1 rental  property per year but we feel lost. We currently have our own home and 2 rental properties in California. Nothing big but we bought these properties with 20% down. our cashflow is 200 per house our equity on those houses are around 167k and 222k. we are planing on paying this 2 properties ASAP by doing extra payments because we are afraid of big debts.   

Even though we are afraid of big debts we want to buy another property this year and we have the down payment for that. Our problem is that we dont want to buy properties in California any more due to the small cashflow. The money we have for a down payment is   20% for a house no more than 300k. Our realtor advised us to refinance our 2 other properties so we can get enough money for a property in LA but I honestly feel like I dont want to take that money out because is my safety net. any advised on this?????? I am looking in buying property in The Woodlands in Texas. Please help. 

Loading replies...