• Real Estate Investor
  • California
Votes |
Can you help a little?

Travis Gosnell
  • Real Estate Investor
  • California
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:48

The past few years I have successfully completed 2 wholesales and 3 short sales...but I want more, a lot more. I am now working with a large REO broker in San Diego handeling over 325 properties...mainly handeling the offers, property management, and BPO work. I am learning a great deal and that's good, but I am curious. Instead of working 5 short sales from start to finish yourself, do any of you guys have a Realtor handel everything and you just handel the major stuff(like negotiations)...I am just so strapped on time, but I know how to find deals and how to do them too(not tooting my own horn, because don't get me wrong, I am a newbie still) but is there anyway to do deals and take all a lot of the daily grind stuff out and put it on others who also benefit too? I am talking about short sales...I just want to get some systems in place and am really wondering how? I am seeing the banks starting to really freak out in some areas more and more, and now I know if I targeted those "areas", I could definitley put some successful packages together...I just need some way to find some time or delegate it else where. It would be really nice to have a lot of cash right now but...I am working on that. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Travis

Loading replies...