• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Votes |
Team Motiv8td Vs. Real Estate Commission

Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Posted Jun 23 2010, 10:30

Well, I'm not really surprised by the outcome although dealing with any 'licensed' real estate 'professional' you just never know.

Most of you guys don't know the volume in which I do short sales. I typically do a large amount of volume. Late last year and early this year, I really slowed down due to my own laziness. However I recently hooked up with an agent who is nothing less than a Rockstar!!! Ask James, I think he can easily vouch for that. If you guys are friends with me on Facebook, you'll see that I mention quite a lot about signing 10, 15 and even 20+ contracts a day on a regular basis. Just today, I'll be signing another 5 offers on properties that I have listed. They're all over asking price cash offers and I'll be putting another handful on the MLS to get offers on. We're averaging about a week and a half until we get solid offers on our properties so James is really feeling the pressure from me to get these approval letters quickly.

Well, apparently, a rogue agent or jealous competitor 'snitched' us out to the top whats her name commissioner (I already forgot b/c I just simply don't care) accusing us of fraudulent activities. Apparently, the volume of properties 'raised some concern'

Little did that individual (still unknown who it was/is) know that we're all about full disclosures! Team Motiv8td doesn't need to hide their transactions inside trust beneficiary transfers, option contract assignments or whatever else crap that retards push feel necessary to complete successful short sales.

My team, quickly gathered up the necessary information including the stamp we use on the final HUD1 to be approved by the shorted lender that reiterates(sp?) our intentions that has already been disclosed multiple times of immediately reselling the property for a profit.

The local newspaper even contacted my realtor about doing a story in the paper about the investigation. They never got what they wanted because we quickly won.

We got the approval of the commissioner that we're on the up and up and completely legit. This is even bigger and better because now, not only will I be able to say that I've been personally cleared by the real estate board but also my Rockstar agent as well.

This will now be used to obtain even more contracts as it will be a highlighted piece of our pitch to other agents and sellers.

So, thank you douchebag whoever you are that reported us. You only helped us in a MAJOR way :wink:

Have a great day!! I know I am :mrgreen:

Loading replies...