Votes
Paul Shields
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
Luxury home flipping

Paul Shields
  • Mesa, AZ
Posted Feb 23 2013, 02:28

First I want to say I am glad I found this site.

My question is about Luxury home Flipping through short Sales. I got turned onto it by listening to a webinar held by a guy named Robb style of Florida. He was selling his system for $997. Would of paid for it but was afraid of being scammed.

In this webinar he describes how he would put a short sale offer into the bank. Then bring a short sale negotiator to deal with the bank. When he would final get a short sale approval from the bank, he would then go find a end buyer.

He said he had disclosure forms that would keep him from having to put earnest money down. And also had a transactional Lender help him do a back to back close. He stated that he would show how to get around the seasoning with the bank.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this process or even if it was possible. I have already track down some Transactional lender online. Never dealt with short sales and no nothing about these disclosures.

I Know how to find theses homes and how to market them. Looking for any help, comments, suggestions.

Thank You in advance

Paul

Loading replies...