Get Foreclosure Help - Stop Foreclosure Forum

5.4K Posts 726 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you facing foreclosure? Have you fallen behind in your payments? Do you want to save your credit rating? This forum is for homeowners who need helpful advice in dealing with their lenders in saving their homes.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES IN THE FORUM Larry Badgley Larry Badgley 4 7 days Jump to last post
Colorado Foreclosure Law Jay Hinrichs Jay Hinrichs 3 about 20 hours Jump to last post
Immediate sell of property bought as forclosure Russell Brazil Russell Brazil 3 4 days Jump to last post
Dancing with Deeds, Liens, Notes, Mortgages, and the like Steve Babiak Steve Babiak 14 5 days Jump to last post
Professional Short Sale Processors Anywhwere? Jack C. Jack C. 0 10 days Jump to last post
Delay foreclosure to sale home Scott Fain Scott Fain 8 12 days Jump to last post
Where to get a pre-foreclosure list in Louisiana Grace Sunshine Grace Sunshine 9 16 days Jump to last post
States with fast foreclosure process? & long foreclosures David P. David P. 5 16 days Jump to last post
"Loan mod" (no change in loan amont)...will it affect my credit? Carmen Massie Carmen Massie 5 17 days Jump to last post
Confused about the lien notice. Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 2 18 days Jump to last post
How to find mortgage holder on foreclosures Christopher Phillips Christopher Phillips 3 21 days Jump to last post
Should I get a pre-foreclosure or a forclosure list Rhiannon Then Rhiannon Then 13 23 days Jump to last post
Los Angeles CA Foreclosure Jorge Ruiz Jorge Ruiz 7 23 days Jump to last post
Question on Foreclosure Title: Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 4 24 days Jump to last post
Delinquent tax purchases in Az Rhiannon Then Rhiannon Then 5 25 days Jump to last post
foreclosure info and using sites Rolanda Eldridge Rolanda Eldridge 5 28 days Jump to last post
How can i get a Pre foreclosure list Ruben Torres Ruben Torres 2 30 days Jump to last post
How to find foreclosures with equity Nick Schulze Nick Schulze 13 about 1 month Jump to last post
"Loan mod" (no change in loan amont)...will it affect my credit? Brett Goldsmith Brett Goldsmith 1 about 1 month Jump to last post
Georgia Foreclosure and Sheriff's Deed Ryker Young Ryker Young 1 about 1 month Jump to last post
learning Real estate Mercedes Wilson Mercedes Wilson 0 about 1 month Jump to last post
Question about the foreclosure process in FL Mark Chatelain Mark Chatelain 17 about 1 month Jump to last post
Buying A House Before Forclosure Paul Amegatcher Paul Amegatcher 4 about 1 month Jump to last post
Best route for heir to buy house going into foreclosure Joe A. Joe A. 12 about 1 month Jump to last post
short sale paperwork Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 4 about 1 month Jump to last post