Get Foreclosure Help - Stop Foreclosure Forum

5.5K Posts 753 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you facing foreclosure? Have you fallen behind in your payments? Do you want to save your credit rating? This forum is for homeowners who need helpful advice in dealing with their lenders in saving their homes.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES IN THE FORUM Larry Badgley Larry Badgley 4 2 months Jump to last post
Newbie needing help... buying a foreclosure before auction 5/24 Sara M. Sara M. 19 1 day Jump to last post
Should I keep my house?!! Mortgage modification offered Adrian Chu Adrian Chu 3 1 day Jump to last post
OWNER FINANCING GONE WRONG Kevin Tillery Kevin Tillery 13 2 days Jump to last post
Subject To as Investment on Foreclosure Going to Auction *HELP* Mitch Messer Mitch Messer 1 6 days Jump to last post
Apt up for Auction in my Condo Building Christopher Phillips Christopher Phillips 1 6 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure Question - Need Advice Khoa Ha Khoa Ha 13 7 days Jump to last post
Accessing Pre Foreclosure Lists in TX Jeff Green Jeff Green 8 7 days Jump to last post
Reinstatement Pay off Ken Min Ken Min 3 10 days Jump to last post
Determining best offer to bank Richard Allen Richard Allen 0 10 days Jump to last post
contacts for foreclosure property in dade and broward , florida Meital Hadar Meital Hadar 0 10 days Jump to last post
I need help finding foreclosures in my area. i would love for as Alex Deacon Alex Deacon 5 10 days Jump to last post
Forclosure auction is near Corey Clendening Corey Clendening 3 16 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure under contract Tyler Wilson Tyler Wilson 3 16 days Jump to last post
HOA foreclosed and tootk title before Bank foreclsoure - FLorida Jonathan Alfonso Jonathan Alfonso 2 16 days Jump to last post
Online Foreclosure Auctions Chris Martin Chris Martin 4 18 days Jump to last post
Direct Mail leads, how to find preforclosure mailing address, Ari Bauer Ari Bauer 6 18 days Jump to last post
Wholesaling pre foreclosure Springs Bill S. Bill S. 2 20 days Jump to last post
buying foreclosure - what to investigate before auction Federico Balestrazzi Federico Balestrazzi 3 20 days Jump to last post
Property Heading Towards Tax Foreclosure Anthony L. Anthony L. 0 20 days Jump to last post
Motion to Dismiss-Plaintiff filed Motion to Open Judgement Patricia Kearney Patricia Kearney 0 21 days Jump to last post
Need Advice on Preventing Foreclosure Alex Velasco Alex Velasco 5 22 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure Judgement Amount Christopher Phillips Christopher Phillips 1 25 days Jump to last post
Salisbury MD, buy to rent? Octavio Garcia Octavio Garcia 0 29 days Jump to last post
properties in receivership Carissa Jaillet Carissa Jaillet 0 about 1 month Jump to last post