Get Foreclosure Help - Stop Foreclosure Forum

5.6K Posts 769 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you facing foreclosure? Have you fallen behind in your payments? Do you want to save your credit rating? This forum is for homeowners who need helpful advice in dealing with their lenders in saving their homes.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES IN THE FORUM Larry Badgley Larry Badgley 4 3 months Jump to last post
Going through bankruptcy Greg Fontenot Greg Fontenot 4 3 days Jump to last post
Urgent help needed loan to pay off default Ron S. Ron S. 6 6 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure Lawyers/Bank Counsel? Jessica Zolotorofe Jessica Zolotorofe 2 6 days Jump to last post
Select Portfolio Servicing INC Ned Carey Ned Carey 10 6 days Jump to last post
assignment or deed of foreclosed property Ron S. Ron S. 4 7 days Jump to last post
Lender is Suing a deceased with-out knowing it. Ron S. Ron S. 1 7 days Jump to last post
Direct marketing pre foreclosure/tax liens? Nirzhar Kar Nirzhar Kar 2 9 days Jump to last post
Is Realty Warehouse a legitimate company? Ralph Gambale Ralph Gambale 2 9 days Jump to last post
Types of Deed. Need help!!! Zain Bhayani Zain Bhayani 4 17 days Jump to last post
PROTECTING YOURSELF IN INVESTING IN PRE-FORECLOSED PROPERTIES Stephen Wallace Stephen Wallace 6 19 days Jump to last post
technology for your foreclosure process Gary Parker Gary Parker 1 23 days Jump to last post
Newbie Question About Stopping Foreclosure Process Greg Wilkins Greg Wilkins 5 24 days Jump to last post
HELP STOPPING FORECLOSURE Jay Hinrichs Jay Hinrichs 8 24 days Jump to last post
Newark NJ Auctions on bidding Johnathan Boyle Johnathan Boyle 0 25 days Jump to last post
Pre Forclosure Process Mike Hatter Mike Hatter 9 26 days Jump to last post
Motion to Dismiss-Plaintiff filed Motion to Open Judgement Melissa McGuire Melissa McGuire 1 27 days Jump to last post
Need Advice on Preventing Foreclosure Melissa McGuire Melissa McGuire 6 27 days Jump to last post
Am I Too Conservative? Josue Vargas Josue Vargas 3 28 days Jump to last post
Newbie needing help... buying a foreclosure before auction 5/24 Sara M. Sara M. 19 about 1 month Jump to last post
Should I keep my house?!! Mortgage modification offered Adrian Chu Adrian Chu 3 about 1 month Jump to last post
OWNER FINANCING GONE WRONG Kevin Tillery Kevin Tillery 13 about 1 month Jump to last post
Subject To as Investment on Foreclosure Going to Auction *HELP* Mitch Messer Mitch Messer 1 about 1 month Jump to last post
Apt up for Auction in my Condo Building Christopher Phillips Christopher Phillips 1 about 1 month Jump to last post
Foreclosure Question - Need Advice Khoa Ha Khoa Ha 13 about 1 month Jump to last post