Get Foreclosure Help - Stop Foreclosure Forum

4.7K Posts 625 Discussions

Are you facing foreclosure? Have you fallen behind in your payments? Do you want to save your credit rating? This forum is for homeowners who need helpful advice in dealing with their lenders in saving their homes.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES IN THE FORUM Chris Viglietta Chris Viglietta 1 about 2 months Jump to last post
Question about forclosure auctions Ryan Sanders Ryan Sanders 2 1 day Jump to last post
Tacoma #10 hottest realestate by Forbes magazine. I see forclosur Lorin K. Lorin K. 0 2 days Jump to last post
list of helpful phone numbers for distressed homeowners Brett Goldsmith Brett Goldsmith 2 3 days Jump to last post
JV foreclosure- los angeles Gigi Bronstrup Gigi Bronstrup 4 4 days Jump to last post
Question about the foreclosure process in FL Allende Hernandez Allende Hernandez 4 4 days Jump to last post
Real estate Auction course Charles Parrish Charles Parrish 5 4 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure/Pre-foreclosure, how to stop it? Curtis Smith Curtis Smith 2 8 days Jump to last post
Marketing to foreclosures/pre-foreclosures: finding properties Brian Alterman Brian Alterman 4 13 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure In Texas Robert Youngquist Robert Youngquist 8 13 days Jump to last post
Short Sale Negotiation Companies Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 1 15 days Jump to last post
Information pertaining house flipping Valerie Sidney Valerie Sidney 1 16 days Jump to last post
Good idea to flip homes through pre foreclosure? Nicole Campbell Nicole Campbell 5 16 days Jump to last post
How to resign from the contract after i payed for the property. Bea Bugan Bea Bugan 0 17 days Jump to last post
Third party redemption from sheriff sale in NJ Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 3 20 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure/bank repos in Winnipeg Josephine M. Josephine M. 7 21 days Jump to last post
How can I sell my house which about to be under go foreclosure John Kent John Kent 6 21 days Jump to last post
My FIRST lead! Brian Gibbons Brian Gibbons 2 25 days Jump to last post
Pre-Foreclosures Brandon Ogilvie Brandon Ogilvie 6 about 1 month Jump to last post
Foreclosure Archie Robb Archie Robb 1 about 1 month Jump to last post
Pre Foreclosure Marketing Bevla Reeves Bevla Reeves 4 about 1 month Jump to last post
short sales Antonio Lopez Antonio Lopez 7 about 1 month Jump to last post
Dry Market; secured lease with Purchase Option...Now what??? JJ Neerman JJ Neerman 11 about 1 month Jump to last post
Bankruptcy Sale Stayed (Restart Needed) Michael Young Michael Young 3 about 1 month Jump to last post
Bank of New York Mellon Derek Montes Derek Montes 7 about 1 month Jump to last post