Get Foreclosure Help - Stop Foreclosure Forum

4.4K Posts 581 Discussions

Are you facing foreclosure? Have you fallen behind in your payments? Do you want to save your credit rating? This forum is for homeowners who need helpful advice in dealing with their lenders in saving their homes.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ARTICLES IN THE FORUM Joshua Dorkin Joshua Dorkin 0 almost 6 years Jump to last post
Foreclosure Auctions Jonathan Alfonso Jonathan Alfonso 6 1 day Jump to last post
Which do I pay? Defaulted 2nd Mortg./1st Mortg. in Foreclosure Ron S. Ron S. 21 2 days Jump to last post
Short sale help in NJ Johnathan Boyle Johnathan Boyle 1 2 days Jump to last post
NEED ADVISE ON STRUCTURING A SHORT SALE DEAL Justin White Justin White 18 5 days Jump to last post
Question about the foreclosure process in FL Wayne Brooks Wayne Brooks 1 6 days Jump to last post
They are upside down and may Foreclose Brent Coombs Brent Coombs 1 6 days Jump to last post
Off market Ned Carey Ned Carey 1 7 days Jump to last post
Bartlesville, OK Foreclosure Attorney? Donnie Martens Donnie Martens 1 12 days Jump to last post
Dancing with Deeds, Liens, Notes, Mortgages, and the like Benjamin Cowles Benjamin Cowles 12 14 days Jump to last post
Acquiring Short Sales and REOs Linda Shipp Linda Shipp 10 17 days Jump to last post
Stopping (or profiting off of) the forclosure of my Aunt's home Jd Martin Jd Martin 10 19 days Jump to last post
Foreclosure process in NY after borrower died? Samantha Liang Samantha Liang 9 21 days Jump to last post
How to Stop a foreclosure sale scheduled in 2 weeks??? Ron S. Ron S. 16 21 days Jump to last post
Great Deal, One Problem Josh Tonnesen Josh Tonnesen 4 22 days Jump to last post
I'm new--Is this foreclosure a good deal? Mikel Garcia Mikel Garcia 4 22 days Jump to last post
Massachusetts foreclosure process anyone familiar with it? Uri Strauss Uri Strauss 3 24 days Jump to last post
HML trying to foreclose for just delinquent taxes Ron S. Ron S. 5 26 days Jump to last post
Doing my first Subject to deal and have no idea what I'm doing! Ron S. Ron S. 3 26 days Jump to last post
Questions about Lead Generation from Val Val Williams Val Williams 0 about 1 month Jump to last post
Preforeclosure property Joint Venture Rich Hupper Rich Hupper 9 about 1 month Jump to last post
Need CA Probate Attorney! Arturo Olivas Arturo Olivas 8 about 1 month Jump to last post
Options for Homeowner who has moved back into his foreclosed home Ron S. Ron S. 11 about 1 month Jump to last post
How can I verify a 2nd mortgage Ron S. Ron S. 5 about 1 month Jump to last post
Pre-Foreclosures William Allen William Allen 3 about 1 month Jump to last post