Need Help Fast!! Please New investor trying to get private/Hard money

2 Replies

I am new to BP I haven't even complete mt profile I apologize to all for the unprofessional approach but I'm in a difficult situation.

I am a new investor I have a decent income no wife no kids trying to build wealth.

I found out yesterday my parents are loosing their home due to an unfortunate mortgage lender scam 

Long story short they've been paying the mortgage, so they thought however the mortgage Co sold to another bank without their  knowledge so the bank hasn't been recieving their payments and now the house is listed in a forclosure auction to be sold 

They aren't as educated on these processes and I had no idea until last night

They now have no means to get a loan or keep the house 

They worked with an attorney that apparently wanted nothing to do with the case and they waited too long to take action now it's too late 

The online auction ends tomorrow and I would like to bid on the house 

Buy it under my name lease it to my parents until they repair their credit enough to buy it back from me 

They were making 1700 a month payments 

So I know they can pay at least that 

I can get the house for less than 150,000 fees and all 

I need immediate help getting a private money loan for either the full amount or for a 20% down payment 

Let me know of any ideas you may have or any more information you need 

Please help in anyway forward to anyone you know that wants to lend money on a sure thing 

Sorry again for the lack of professionalism but I have no where else to go 

Zack 

Zack, where is the property located? How did things turn out? Is it still something you are trying to resolve?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.