Miami fl pre foreclosure

6 Replies

I need help with getting the list from circuit of court.. I had a hard time getting the list in miami fl.. The people who work at the front desk don't understand pre foreclosure list..

What exactly are you looking for ?  Miami Dade county has a HUGE amount of foreclosure filings.  You can get all the new filings online. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll tell you how to get them.

Ray

They don't have a "list".  You have to generate your own....clerk of court, official records, search document type  LP.  You'll get thousands.

Originally posted by @Wayne Brooks :

They don't have a "list".  You have to generate your own....clerk of court, official records, search document type  LP.  You'll get thousands.

How is that  

on line, clerk of court's website.

@jimmycantave Jimmy send me your email and I will forward you a company that sends them to you on a daily basis in an excel sheet. I forgot the price but I remember it being very affordable. Also the reason you get so many when searching the clerk of courts is because you probably didn't search the Lis Pendens by date range. If you want call me and I will explain.
@jimmycantave Jimmy send me your email and I will forward you a company that sends them to you on a daily basis in an excel sheet. I forgot the price but I remember it being very affordable. Also the reason you get so many when searching the clerk of courts is because you probably didn't search the Lis Pendens by date range. If you want call me and I will explain.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.