• Jaffrey, NH
Votes |
Looking for experienced advice to form investment partnership

Chris Luksha
  • Contractor
  • Jaffrey, NH
Posted Aug 3 2022, 15:33

Hi Everyone,

Recently I had an idea and wanted to see if anyone has done something like this and could offer some startup advice. Caveat - I am truly at the idea stage - This post is the first of my legwork.

I have a handful of friends and business acquaintances who are NOT accredited investors however would like to invest. I would like to gather them together to create an LLC to fund the purchase or building of small multifamily housing. (2-4 units)

What my hopes are, are to find:

1. Someone who has done it and can mentor (with or without buy in themselves,) or at least give some starting direction

2. An Attorney who has experience in helping with this kind of venture to be of assistance, also paid or with buy in

3. An Accountant who has experience in helping with this kind of venture to be of assistance, also paid or with buy in

I know that many things like this require an existing relationship before can get unaccredited people to buy in so the items above I cannot expect anyone to offer their assistance in exchange for a buy in until we have gotten to know one another.  Also, yes, I am ignorant in many areas of this and I will be reading other posts as I can find them, so please don't bother beating me up with comments that say do my work before I ask my questions. Asking questions is how I prefer to START my work. There are bound to be many more questions should this gather momentum so I wanted to started the thread now.

Thank you for those who can help and choose to. I appreciate it. 

Blessings,

Chris

Loading replies...