Votes
Justin Spears
  • Leitchfield, KY
Votes |
Business Plan template

Justin Spears
  • Leitchfield, KY
Posted May 27 2022, 12:32

Good afternoon BP world. I am wanting to create an actual business plan. Started an LLC and intend to do some BRRRR investing in the Kentucky area. A mentor advised to create an actual business plan and stick to it. I am wanting to know if anyone knows where I can find an example of a business plan tailored around BRRRR investing. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Kirkland Kearse
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied May 28 2022, 14:01

Looks like you may need to google or search youtube. I am thinking about doing that as well.

User Stats

Votes
Scott Mac
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 28 2022, 14:10

Hi Justin,

You: Please mentor me.

Him: Sure--go write a business plan of exactly what you need to do (the reason you seek mentorship is not knowing this most likely).

You: (Iteration may be your friend here).

Fill it out as best you can, ask him to look it over (maybe hard a hard copy so you can pencil notes in quickly).

Maybe meet in a burger king for breakfast on the weekend and go over it together vs. an email.

Go back and redo it with your new knowledge, and ask to to look it over again, until both of you are satisfied.

Possibly you are very close to your target and only need some small tweaks, or maybe you are missing some important detail, etc..

Just my 2 cents.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia