Skip to content
Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes

Needing a sample of an Operating Agreement for 2 LLCs

Posted Jul 14 2022, 10:56

My LLC and my business partner's LLC are purchasing a rental property together as joint owners. "Abc LLC & 123 LLC" will both be on the mortgage and deed.

Does anyone have a sample of an Operational agreement in terms of: responsibilities, exit plan, general day to day operations, etc.?

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jul 15 2022, 05:02
Quote from @Christopher Allen Michael:

My LLC and my business partner's LLC are purchasing a rental property together as joint owners. "Abc LLC & 123 LLC" will both be on the mortgage and deed.

Does anyone have a sample of an Operational agreement in terms of: responsibilities, exit plan, general day to day operations, etc.?

Talk to an attorney. You can create a real mess by getting legal contracts from strangers on the internet.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Austin Johnson
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Replied Jul 15 2022, 12:09

the operating agreements we can share on here  are as useless. you do NOT want to use a run of the mill operating agreement. contact an attorney and get one made for you. 
here are the attorneys I use for syndication. give them a call, they can at very least guide you to make a good decision moving forward and give your options. https://www.bootstraplegal.com...

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.