Charles Masten
  • San Diego
Votes |
Looking for great title companies!

Charles Masten
  • San Diego
Posted Mar 4 2023, 09:45

Hello Biggerpockets!

My partner and I are looking for any recommended title companies in the Charlotte, Raleigh, and Wilmington areas. We are looking to do wholesale, SubTo, and seller finance deals in those areas. Any title companies with experience in these types of transactions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Blake Novotney
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Replied Mar 4 2023, 13:11

Hey Charles, 

In NC we don't have the traditional "title company" we are one of the few attorney states. I am a realtor/investor here in Wilmington, by far my two favorites are the Law Office of J. Chris Huff, and Jeff Porter is another good one. Chris Huff is super knowledgeable on the investor side of things, and he's who I use 90% of the time. Happy to help out with any other local vendors you may need anytime! Let's connect and I'm happy to send you deals as they come as well.

User Stats

Votes
Pat Lulewicz
  • Realtor
  • Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC
Replied Mar 6 2023, 20:57

@Charles - use Harry Marsh Law, or now I believe they rebranded to 24 Hour Title? Both are great options and service the entire state of NC. Quick turns. Good prices. And most importantly they are familiar with what you are trying to do.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Charles Masten
  • San Diego
Votes |
  • San Diego
Replied Mar 7 2023, 18:41
Quote from @Blake Novotney:

Hey Charles, 

In NC we don't have the traditional "title company" we are one of the few attorney states. I am a realtor/investor here in Wilmington, by far my two favorites are the Law Office of J. Chris Huff, and Jeff Porter is another good one. Chris Huff is super knowledgeable on the investor side of things, and he's who I use 90% of the time. Happy to help out with any other local vendors you may need anytime! Let's connect and I'm happy to send you deals as they come as well.

Amazing thank you so much for the recommendations - I definitely will reach out here soon!

User Stats

Votes
Charles Masten
  • San Diego
Votes |
  • San Diego
Replied Mar 7 2023, 18:43
Quote from @Pat Lulewicz:

@Charles - use Harry Marsh Law, or now I believe they rebranded to 24 Hour Title? Both are great options and service the entire state of NC. Quick turns. Good prices. And most importantly they are familiar with what you are trying to do.

Yes that is what they are called now! Thank you for the info on them - I love that they are knowledge about what we are trying to do. Very much appreciated :D 

User Stats

Votes
Blake Novotney
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Replied Mar 8 2023, 05:14
Quote from @Charles Masten:
Quote from @Blake Novotney:

Hey Charles, 

Amazing thank you so much for the recommendations - I definitely will reach out here soon!

Sounds great, you guys have picked a great market to be in!