Janea L.
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
AI and REI

Janea L.
  • New to Real Estate
Posted May 11 2023, 11:21

Hey,

I'm curious about how people are using AI to create efficiencies in their REI businesses. Have you found it helpful? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Joe Villeneuve
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Plymouth, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Plymouth, MI
Replied May 11 2023, 19:18

This should be good.

User Stats

Votes
Janea L.
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied May 23 2023, 21:51
Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

This should be good.

I hope so. 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Lawrence Rutkowski
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Nov 4 2023, 14:31

I can't find anything about people successfully using AI yet.  My thought is that the people that ARE using it for lead gen/outreach, automation etc. will keep the methods to themselves until the advantage of early adoption is done and that business segment is saturated, then they will sell courses to everybody else..

User Stats

Votes
Theresa Holl#5 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Feb 23 2024, 10:53

I do an AI for REI seminar and just discovered a new tool I'll likely test out soon. It's by a company called Stonefeather Marketing and automates audience building on FB. Grow your network in your sleep. We'll see how it goes. Looks super promising for those staying up late on FB a few nights a week.

Another favorite I'll be using is gotolstoy dot com. Automated FAQ videos to cut down on repetitive conversations.  It won't close for you but should make you more efficient.

User Stats

Votes
Varinder Saini
  • SF Bay Area
Votes |
  • SF Bay Area
Replied Feb 23 2024, 14:22

We are building a real estate AI platform that specializes in analyzing disclosure packets of hundreds of pages and generating concise single report of important findings.

User Stats

Votes
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Feb 23 2024, 14:51
Quote from @Varinder Saini:

We are building a real estate AI platform that specializes in analyzing disclosure packets of hundreds of pages and generating concise single report of important findings.

Varinder - I'd be interested to learn more.

User Stats

Votes
Varinder Saini
  • SF Bay Area
Votes |
  • SF Bay Area
Replied Feb 29 2024, 00:49
Quote from @Theresa Holl:
Quote from @Varinder Saini:

Varinder - I'd be interested to learn more.

Just saw your DM! 

User Stats

Votes
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Feb 29 2024, 18:43

AI tip 2: a friend of mine wrote an app (beta) for landlords to market themselves on a regular basis by soliciting reviews from tenants. So rather than just market suddenly for 60 days when a property opens up, you're developing your personal brand all the time. Rather than a tenant telling you over a text how great you are, they go on this app and tell the world.  So it's like a tech tool for marketing yourself that works constantly. 

Shuk Rental Marketplace is the app.

User Stats

Votes
John Ojo
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Northern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Northern California
Replied Mar 1 2024, 19:27

AI will revolutionize every industry. If people do not adopt it they will be left behind. The rate the intelligence is growing is out of this world. I believe in five years life will look differently.  There are several courses online, but before paying a dime it would be helpful to watch the several videos on YOUTUBE on giving prompts. You can be as creative as you can imagine. I view it as instant leverage.  

User Stats

Votes
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Mar 1 2024, 19:48
Quote from @John Ojo:

AI will revolutionize every industry. If people do not adopt it they will be left behind. The rate the intelligence is growing is out of this world. I believe in five years life will look differently.  There are several courses online, but before paying a dime it would be helpful to watch the several videos on YOUTUBE on giving prompts. You can be as creative as you can imagine. I view it as instant leverage.  

Prompt engineering is an art. Lots to study there.

User Stats

Votes
Senen anthony Virocel
  • san jose, CA
Votes |
  • san jose, CA
Replied Mar 5 2024, 15:50
Quote from @Lawrence Rutkowski:

I can't find anything about people successfully using AI yet.  My thought is that the people that ARE using it for lead gen/outreach, automation etc. will keep the methods to themselves until the advantage of early adoption is done and that business segment is saturated, then they will sell courses to everybody else..

A.I. in R.E. is not yet perfect. But makes a big impact. especially on missing a call. when i have a missed call A.I automatically replies like any human does. so leads won't go to waste. I'm using a software that runs on A.I. helps me capture organic leads, automation, my socials, A.i. follow up and has it's own crm. For the last 6 months I've closed 5 deals. and 2 of them are from the leads captured from the software.