Okay, well its ultimate to me! BP, I need your honest opinion about this campaign. I'm pretty stoked! Here it is:
Term: 12 months
Where: Arizona and Texas
Type: "Handwritten" letters (Handwritten font, all from a commercial printer) and postcards
Quantity of Lists: 8
(4 lists monthly for 7 months then another 4 lists monthly for 7 months)
Quantity of Mail Pieces Monthly: 4,000
Quantity per List:
List 1: 1,500
List 2: 1,500
List 3: 500
List 4: 500
Mailing Strategy: Mail to 4,000 sellers monthly starting January 2015.
1. 65+ years, 60-100% equity, SFR, 3-5 bedroom, 1300-2400 Sq. Ft., 10 years+ ownership, no Trust, no Corp.
2. Absentee owner, 60-100% equity, SFR, 3-5 bedroom, 1300-2400 Sq. Ft., 10 years+ ownership, no Trust, no Corp.
3. Balloon payment due, 60-100% equity, SFR, 3-5 bedroom, 1300-2400 Sq. Ft., 10 years+ ownership, no Trust, no Corp.
4. Mortgage late, 60-100% equity, SFR, 3-5 bedroom, 1300-2400 Sq. Ft., 10 years+ ownership, no Trust, no Corp.
Hi Andrew, this generally looks like a good plan. Some additional inputs to consider:
1) Instead of losing the connection or momentum with the first list, you instead may want to start with List 1, then send another to List 1 the next month, then start on List 2 for 2 months and then afterwards alternate between List 1 and List 2. Otherwise, you may completely miss a window of opportunity for List 1 if the decision point of someone in List 1 occurs in the second 6 month period.
2) Why exclude corporations and trusts? There are a lot of mom and pop operations corporations / LLCs out there, and this may limit your access to true disgruntled landlords. The existence of a small legal entity on their ownership may have little effect on their life situation which would make them interested to call you.
Just to clarify: when I was referring to "List 1" and "List 2" I was referring to the first overall grouping of 4,000 (List 1) and the second New List (List 2), not the Lists 1, 2, 3, and 4 that were described. :-)
@Andrew LeBaron how much does this cost you?
@Andrew LeBaron will you keep us posted on your progress and success?
yes I will keep all of you posted. And yes this is quite expensive lol
pulling the trigger soon. Stay tuned
Seems like a great strategy. Will love to know how things turn out.
Best of luck!
@Andrew LeBaron , how did things turn out?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!