• Real Estate Investor
  • Kalamazoo, MI
Votes |
***Official June Goals Thread***

Andrew Alexander
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Kalamazoo, MI
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:45

Sorry for the late post, things have been busy for me. But I want to keep this thread growing each month so please share your goals with us!

Okay everyone, June is here! I hope you all were successful in obtaining your goals in May!

As I'm sure many of you know, goals are the foundation to success. Goals help us keep focused, motivate us, and give us something to pat ourselves on our backs about at the end of the day (or month). Without goals we are just wandering around in the dark, hoping to stumble upon success.

One aspect of goal setting, that is vital in its effectiveness, is recording or verbalizing them. Tell people about them so you will be, in a sense, held accountable for them. This will help motivate you.

Write your goals down so you see them everyday. I have a white-board in my bedroom with my yearly and monthly goals written on them. I see them every day when I wake up and every night when I go to bed. This kind of auto-suggestion has been studied and proven to be an effective way to get things done. Stay positive!

This thread will be a way for everyone to record their goals. Record them in this thread and revisit it often. Read the goals of your peers and people you look up to.

Ready...Set...GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Loading replies...