• Belleville, MI
Votes |
General Introduction and Beginner's Issues

Aaron Kelley
  • Investor
  • Belleville, MI
Posted May 19 2015, 17:33

Hello all:

My name is Aaron Kelley and I am located in the Detroit/Ann Arbor MI area.  I have been here since last June working as an Electrical Engineer at Ford Motor Company and I have been investing in my real estate education since the moment I moved to the area.  Along the way, I have met a real estate agent and a city planner who have been helping me along the way.  I am now confident enough to begin the process of starting to wholesale properties and working on incorporating, and naturally, I am running into a few snags.

Firstly, any advice on where I should get a purchase and sale agreement (with an assignment option) from?  I know they are available at office supply stores, but this doesn't seem like a great option when considering possible litigation.

Secondly, I am working on my operating agreement, and I am not sure as to whom I should select as my registered agent.  I realize that this can be anyone but I am leaning towards either a CPA, a real estate attorney, or even a 3rd party organization, just so long as my choice is local.  Would anyone have any advice as to which route I should take and could possible give me some local recommendations?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...